Summary Of My Consulting Services
Consultants offer advice and expertise to client organizations to help them improve their business performance. Their work can focus on operations, strategy, management, IT, finance, marketing, HR and supply chain management across a wide range of industries and specialisms.
I rely on my years of experience working with a variety of services and platforms. My suggestions and recommendations come from actual use of products and services. The best advice I received starting out was a professional told me what he used and why he used it.
My services and experiences attempts to answer he following important questions.
- How do I bookmark a page in my browser?
- How do I clear my temporary files?
- Do I need any extensions?
- Which browser should I use?
- How do I select a domain name?
- Should I register all of the extensions?
- How do I select a hosting account?
- What platform do I need or should I use?
- Do I need a Digital (SSL) Certificate?
- For my first project, should I hire a professional or should I attempt to do this myself?
- Should I use a foreign developer?
- Do I need a logo?
- What is the cost(price) of a landing page or website?
Word Press Answers
- Should I use word press?
- How do I select a word press hosting platform?
- What are the mandatory plug-ins?
- What's the quickest way to get exposure?
- Should I use Google business?
- How do I optimize my website for the major search engines?
- Should I use press releases?
- Do I need a maintenance program?
- What should be included?
- What is cloud storage?
- Do I need cloud storage?